Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Megan Fox's Tattoos

Megan Fox's Tattoos

Tattoos

Fox has eight known tattoos, including her ex-fiancé's name "Brian" on her lower hip and a picture of Marilyn Monroe's face on her right forearm. Fox also has another tattoo on her right shoulder that reads, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" a line adapted from William Shakespeare's play King Lear, a yin and yang tattoo on her left inner wrist, a poem on the left side of her rib cage that reads "there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her HEART," and a Chinese word for "strength" on her neck. Fox also has a crescent moon overlapping a five pointed star on the inner aspect of her lower leg above her right ankle. This tattoo is the only known colored tattoo that Fox has.

Megan Fox's Tattoos
Megan Fox's Tattoos

Fox said she has a Marilyn Monroe tattoo because, "she was one of the first people I saw on television, like, literally moments after I was born. Every time I heard her voice growing up I always would cry. I wouldn't know why when I was younger but had my own theories" and that Fox has always "empathized" with her. Fox had shown interest in getting her yin/yang tattoo removed remarking that the tattoo artist "didn't do it correctly" because he was under the influence of marijuana; however, Fox still has that tattoo as of August 2009. Fox has said of her tattoos that when she gets a tattoo, "It's a little 'fuck you' to anyone who tells me not to."

Megan Fox's Tattoos
Megan Fox's Tattoos
Megan Fox's Tattoos
Megan Fox's Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment